Looking for ways to have fun in the sun that don’t involve alcohol or other drugs? We’re here with 5 ideas for how you can let loose and have a good time with friends and family during the warmer months.
- Pick up a new outdoor hobby (landscaping, hiking, running, etc.)
- Set up a volleyball net and play games with friends or neighbors.
- Try out new lemonade or mocktail recipes at your next barbecue.
- Find a new trail system and take a group of friends to explore.
- Go fishing on a boat in a local lake or river.
There’s no time like spring to make your summer plans. We want to make sure they’re full of healthy activity so that you won’t even miss the alcohol or other drugs at the party or get-together.
As it’s alcohol awareness month, we wanted to encourage you guys to spend some dedicated time reflecting on your alcohol use or misuse and the ways in which you can pursue healthier habits!
Perhaps you just need to cut back on your drinking in the interest of better help. Perhaps you feel that it would be best for you to stop drinking alcohol PERIOD. Whatever your reason, we’re here to support you! Make a commitment in April to rethink the drink in the way that is best for you and we’ll be right there with you! We know you can do it!