It’s springtime! It’s that time of year when the flowers are blooming and everyone is desperate to get outside into the warmer weather! As graduation parties loom ahead and proms are every other weekend, we here at Rethink the Drink encourage you to host safe, alcohol-free parties! There are MILLIONS of ways to have fun without resorting to drugs. Here are 5 Tips for Keeping your Parties Alcohol Free and STILL have fun!
1. Have your guests bring their favorite non-alcoholic “mocktails”!
2. Serve spring-themed alcohol-free punch!
3. Have GREAT food as the rock-star of your event.
4. Host a night of games, dancing, and karaoke to keep everyone entertained without the booze.
5. Have a strict no-alcohol policy as people come into the door.
We hope that you enjoy the springtime in healthy, alcohol-free ways! Rethink the drink! Also, Happy Alcohol Awareness Month!
Want to connect with Rethink the Drink? Check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and our CPMA Website! “Like” us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Pinterest to show your pledge to rethink the drink.