Not many folks (especially teenagers) think about the connection between alcohol and common food allergies. However, due to the ingredients used in the brewing process, many people may find themselves not only buzzed or drunk after a few drinks, but sick as well. If you have any of the following allergies, you should steer clear of alcohol and choose alcohol-free party drinks instead!
>> TREE NUTS
>> SULFUR DIOXIDE OR SULFITES
For more information about symptoms of allergic reactions to alcohol, check out this article!
Want to connect with Rethink the Drink? Check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and our CPMA Website! “Like” us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Pinterest to show your pledge to rethink the drink.